Posted on 28. Oct, 2018 in Desserts
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
Because it’s basically pumpkin spice and everything nice season, and it’s low carb! This is a such rich, smooth and creamy treat! This keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse takes 5 minutes to put together and it makes a great last minute dessert. I take the flavors of pumpkin pie and cheesecake, and whip them to creamy perfection!
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional: roasted pecans, chopped (for garnish)
- Add all of the ingredients except for the pecans and heavy cream into the bowl of a food processor and mix.
- Scrape down the sides and continue mixing.
- Add in the heavy cream and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe out portions in small dessert dish.
- Top with the chopped pecans and serve.
- Note: The pecans are optional but highly recommended. You could substitute with walnuts if you’d like, but the nuts add such a great contrast in texture!